martes, 7 de enero de 2014

1rst WEEK CHRISTMAS

Today is the 26th of December and I've got a really amazing week. When the school finished i went to Zamora to a small village called El Cubo de la Tierra del Vino, i know, it's a really strange name hahaha, well, when I arribed there i went to my grandparents' hause to said them hello. The following days i sataid with my family and with my frieds. On the Christmas Eve i was eating in my granfhater's hause with my dad, my mum, my brother, my cousin, my uncles and my grandfhater.When we finished the dinner we were playing poker, i never played poker but i learned very quickly. After that, we were singing carols. It was a madness!! In the morning Santa Claus came to our hause and gave me a makeup case. This week was one of my best week of Christmas:)
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario